Friday, September 10, 2021

Scary COVID: Texas 4-year old died only HOURS after manifesting fever, later confirmed COVID

UPDATE: Autopsy completed in November says while Kali is indeed sick of COVID, the actual cause of death is undetermined. 

------

 The story was simple and heartbreaking: Kali was a vivacious 4-year old girl living her life in Galveston County, Texas. Her mom was anti-vax and did NOT get vaxxed. She tested positive for COVID and was self-isolating at home. And Kali, being 4, can't be vaccinated as the vaccine was not approved for children that young. 

One night, she had a fever at 2AM on Tuesday, the day after her mom was diagnosed with COVID and was self-isolating at home. Kali's grandma gave her some fever reducer and put her to bed. At 7AM, just hours later, grandma went to check on Kali. She was not breathing. Kali would never see her 5th birthday. Post-mortem examination confirmed little Kali died from COVID. 

Mom expressed regret in not getting vaccination sooner. 

“I ended up getting COVID and was diagnosed on Monday,” Harwood (mom) said. “I came home and was isolated. I tried to stay away from her and didn’t want her and my other kids to get it.”

When asked about her vaccination and her thoughts on it:

Harwood said she wasn’t vaccinated.

“I was one of the people that was anti, I was against it,” she said. “Now, I wish I never was.”

 If you won't get vaxxed because you don't believe in it, would you do it for the children? 


No comments: