Sunday, January 31, 2021

State of My Games (2021/01/30)

 Finished Book of Demons (Diablo clone), review is on Steam. 

Decided to try Zombie Army Trilogy, which is a recast of Sniper Elite V2 into a survival shooter similar to Left 4 Dead series. It is extremely difficult.

Went back to Human Resource Machine a bit, and found I am NOT much in optimizing for speed. :D  I can solve the problems quite easily, but often doing more steps than the program liked. 

Played chapter 2 in Crying Suns, and it was interesting alright, as different starting ships require very different strategies. Using a scrapper ship means you need to spam the enemy with as many squadrons as you can, as your squadrons are your fodder. Wonder what new ship will I get for chapter 3? Probably the church ship. 

Found PuzzleTronics for like 50 cents. It is a "swap the tiles" type puzzle where you try to assemble an electronic circuit properly to get the LED(s) to light up. There are 50 puzzles, and each should only take a few seconds, but it's pretty good clean fun. I think I'm on 25. 

Speaking of cheap, I also got Plane Mechanic Simulator, will be trying that soon. 

I am not sure if I want to go back to Wasteland 2 (Director's Cut). It is basically Fallout 1 and 2, as it was made by the same guy. 

I sorta want to go back to Phantom Doctrine, and sort of don't. 

Did finish Zombie Army Trilogy, which is basically Sniper Elite V2 turned into a zombie survival shooter where you need to defeat you know who after he unleashed Plan Z (Zombies) upon the world, hoping for mutual destruction, as this clearly can't be victory... Let's just say, even with unlimited ammo cheat and unlimited health cheat, I STILL died about 7 times, mostly during the final fight. 

No comments: