Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Wait, there's a section of town that Domino's Pizza does NOT deliver to? Really?

 Always thought Domino's would deliver almost anywhere within reason, then I learned otherwise. 

I want some pizza delivered to a parking lot as my dinner schedule is uneven and it's a little far to walk for some grub. This location is 0.6 miles away from my house (about 6-7 blocks), and I've ordered before from my house. So imagine my surprise that the app won't accept the address, claiming it's OUTSIDE their service area! I then tried an address the street over, or the building across the street... No go. Apparently they've blacklisted this entire zipcode, even though it's just a few blocks over from the zip code they *do* serve. 

And indeed, I've entered the address into the Dominos website, it *does* say "Sorry we don't currently offer delivery to your location..." 

Apprently they wouldn't deliver into areas that are outside their 30 minute guarantee or whatever. 


No comments: