Saturday, March 13, 2021

Why is Decent Internet So Hard to Find in San Francisco? Part 4 of ???

Previously, I reported that Sonic scheduled someone to come out... after the AT&T guy refused to go on the roof to find the phone box for my building and basically reported "unable to get in" (not quite true). 

Another week, and Sonic was scheduled in today for 10-2. 

The guy ran my bell at 9:40. 

Nothing wrong with being early, except today. 

For those of you who read the previous entry, you probably figured it out. 

The restaurant next door isn't open yet. Pretty sure nobody arrives until 10:30 or so, maybe 11. I haven't looked at their hours. And you need to go through THEIR roof to find the phone box, as stated earlier. 

So this guy basically came out for nothing too. 

I was hoping to get my new Internet by mid-month, but at this rate, it won't be done until April, if at all. 

Right now, it seems they need to reschedule an AT&T guy or check restaurant hours next door and coordinate better. 

Fortunately, it seems that Sonic did get MY email... but whether AT&T will listen is a different problem. 

Will keep you guys updated. 

No comments: