Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Sad COVIDiocy: Antivax Mom of Three, vowing to live without fear, died of COVID at 29

Bridget Jackson is a mother of three in Port Huron, Michigan, and both anti-mask and anti-vaccine. She claimed in one post that she "understands the risks" but does not "prioritize fear over life", and "your fear (because you wear masks) is your issue". She had shared many different posts about God did not make you to be afraid of COVID. 

Jackson came down with COVID in November, and passed away on December 21st, 2021, at the age of 29, leaving behind a fiancee and three children under age of 10. 

Like many antivaxxers, Ms. Jackson made the mistake of confusing respect and taking precautions with being afraid. 

I respect the potential harm of COVID, so I took every reasonable precaution such as buying N95 masks and wearing them when I go out, getting both of my Pfizer shots plus the booster shot, and I limit my outdoor excursions. Am I afraid of COVID? No. 

The people who vow to "live free" whether from fear or from mandate, are prioritizing some ideals ABOVE their survival. 


And Ms. Jackson found that COVID will take her anyway. 

Please don't be Ms. Jackson. Get vaxxed. Stick around and enjoy your life. 

God did not create us for us to throw away our lives on a dare. 

No comments: